At cocokeywaterresort.com (CCWR), our utmost priority is ensuring that your personal, professional and payment information is secure and your privacy is respected. Below is a description of how we maintain online security and respect your privacy.
Reservation procedure and policies
- Check In Time: 4:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 11:00 am
- All guest rooms are non-smoking
- Must have adult in room 21+ years of age.
- Valid Credit Card required at Check-in
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability.
- Late Checkout: Additional Fees apply per hour after 11am. Based on availability up to 4pm.
- Pack n’ Play charge: complimentary based on availability.
- Roll-away Bed/Cot: Not Available.
- Self Parking is available
- Additional incidental authorization taken upon check-in
- Pet Policy: Service animals only
- Cancellation Policy: Must cancel by 4pm 24 hours prior to arrival or a charge of 1 Night will be assessed to the credit provided. Non-Refundable Reservations will not be refunded if cancelled.
- No Show Policy: All No Show Reservations will be charged a minimum of 1 Night Penalty unless otherwise specified for a specific reservation. Non-Refundable Bookings will remain Non-Refundable for the full deposit
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival. Failed authorizations will result in cancellation of the reservation.
Mandatory Nightly Resort Fee-$22.00 </strong>+tax per room/ per night applies to All Reservations – includes: Parking, WiFi, Kid’s Activities & Entertainment, Scheduled Shuttle Services to Universal Orlando, WetNWild, Aquatica, and Sea World Orlando, Use of Business Center + Printing, Digital In-Room Safe, HSIA, Local Calls, Fitness Center Access, Access to Arcade, Access to Water Park (up to 4 passes – valid entire stay). The resort fee is taxed at 6.5%
Seasonal Park Hours may apply November to February and are subject to change. Resort Fee charged regardless of amenity usage.
*Hours subject to change without notice and are weather permitting.
Whenever you provide any order information, we use SSL technology to make sure that it is “encrypted,” or, scrambled, so that no one else can read it while it is being transmitted over the Internet. If you become a member of CoCo Mail through cocokeywaterresort.com, all information (such as your name, address, and email address) is safely stored behind a firewall. We store this type of information so that you do not have to reenter it each time you make a purchase or log in.
For each visitor to the Site, our web servers automatically recognize information regarding the visitor’s domain name (or that of the visitor’s access provider) and e-mail address. Regardless of the purpose for which it is submitted, it is CCWR policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential, and to use such Personal Information for the following purposes:
· for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to purchase product, to ask a service question, to comment on our products or Site etc.);
· to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
· to track our visitors’ use of the Site for internal market research or other business purposes; and
· to notify our visitors of updates to the Site.
You may request at any time that CCWR dispose of any or all Personal Information about you. In addition, at any time you may request that CCWR correct any such Personal Information; or that such Personal Information be removed from CCWR marketing databases.
Privacy of Children
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Website.
We do not share children’s personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Website and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Website).
Information submitted by children under the age of 13 is not collected until parental consent is provided. Upon submission an email notification is sent to the parent. Parents can review the information that we have collected from their children online and must provide explicit permission in order for a child’s information to be collected.
We adhere to The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requirements upon web sites and online services that are directed toward children. To learn more about COPPA, click here for the Federal Trade Commission COPPA Web Site.
CoCo Key Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Use of the CoCo Key Gift Card is acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Your CoCo Key Gift Card should be treated as cash and protected accordingly.
2. CoCo Key Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash except as required by applicable law. If a CoCo Key Gift Card has not been used for any purchase, it can be returned for the full amount to the original form of payment, providing you have the original proof of purchase receipt. Partial balances cannot be exchanged for cash except as required by law.
3. The CoCo Key Gift Card is not valid for use until purchased, activated and monetary value added.
4. The CoCo Key Gift Card can only be used at participating CoCo Key Water Resort locations. Check with individual locations for program participation before redemption.
5. The CoCo Key Gift Card may not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen without required proof of purchase and complete gift card number.
6. At a CoCo Key Water Resort location, the CoCo Key Gift Card can be redeemed at select merchandise, food and ticketing locations, all well as for CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel room nights. CoCo Key Gift Cards may be redeemed for day passes purchased online through approved CoCo Key Water Resort partners, but are not currently valid or accepted for room nights and packages purchased online through the CoCo Key website.
7. CoCo Key Gift Card may not be used towards the purchase of other CoCo Key Gift Cards. CoCo Key gift certificate value purchased online through approved CoCo Key Water Resort partners may be transferred to a CoCo Key Gift Card at a CoCo Key location, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. CoCo Key Gift Cards may not be resold in any manner whatsoever.
9. CoCo Key Water Resorts are independently owned and managed. CoCo Key Water Resort ownership and management groups reserve the right to modify, alter, amend or change the terms and conditions of this program without advance notice.
Requesting To Be Removed From Email List
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please click here to unsubscribe from the CoCo Key mailing list.
We only telephone customers about the orders they have placed online.
Opt In Section:
Our site uses an email opt-in subscription form for customers to request information, products, and services. Within these forms, we collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the form is used to send promotional material from our properties and selected partners to our customers. Customer contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
No permission is granted to use, or permit others to use, our branding, site address, trademarks and service marks, or other means to hyperlink other Internet sites with any page of this website, and our hotel company assumes no responsibility for any other party’s site hyperlinked to this site.