Coco Key Hotel & Water Park is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Coco Key Hotel & Water Park strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant; and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
We have provided consistent navigation across the website
We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features
The Hotels have the following accessibility features:
• Accessible on-site parking
• Accessible public entrance and path of travel throughout the facility
• Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including the business center, fitness center, meeting spaces, pool and other facilities
• ADA pool chair lift
• Accessible public areas and including registration, dining and business center
• Ramps from the site arrival points
• Elevator to guest room floors
• Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices
• TVs with closed caption features
• Accessible guest rooms with mobility features, including doors with a minimum 32-inch-wide opening, bathrooms with a roll-in shower or tub, grab bars in bathroom/tub/shower, visual emergency devices, closed caption televisions, accessible chair, accessible locks and peephole on door.
• Guest rooms with communication features, including a hearing impaired guest kit
• Audible and visual alarm notification devices
• Audible and visual smoke detection devices
• Reserved accessible guest rooms held and blocked.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about accessibility features of the hotel, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please contact our Reservation Department at
, and someone will be happy to assist you.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.