Disclaimers and Regulations
Coco Key Resort an Water Park is committed to providing a guideline that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
ADA Water Park Ride Restrictions:
For your safety, you should experience this attraction only if you are in good health. Guests who know or suspect they may be pregnant, have high blood pressure, heart conditions, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other impairment or medical condition that may be affected by the features on this attraction or prevent the normal use of this attraction, shall not experience this attraction.
In order to access Coco Key's Water Park the following criteria must be met:
- Control of upper torso – including head and neck
- Ability to enter and exit the ride without endangering Self or Others
- Appropriate observed conduct
The Resort has the following accessibility features:
- Accessible on-site parking
- Accessible public entrance and path of travel throughout the facility
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities, including the business center, fitness center, meeting spaces, pool and other facilities
- ADA pool chair lift
- Accessible public areas including registration, dining and business center
- Ramps from the site arrival points
- Elevator to guest room floors
- Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices
- TVs with closed caption features
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features, including doors with a minimum 32-inch-wide opening, bathrooms with a roll-in shower or tub, grab bars in bathroom/tub/shower, visual emergency devices, closed-caption televisions, accessible chair, accessible locks, and peephole on the door
- Guest rooms with communication features, including a hearing-impaired guest kit
- Audible and visual alarm notification devices
- Audible and visual smoke detection devices
- Reserved accessible guest rooms held and blocked
If you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the resort, or if you need assistance with reserving a room, please contact our Reservations Department at 407-351-2626.
If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at DolleyF@gfhotels.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
Water Park Guidelines